Rights of Women is recruiting to three legal posts
Closing date: Tuesday, 7th of July
Rights of Women is a leading legal rights charity providing free legal advice to women across England and Wales who are experiencing or at risk of Violence Against Women and Girls (VAWG). They are seeking 3 qualified women* solicitors or barristers to join their growing team to deliver their vital legal services for women. All posts will be home-based but there is a possibility of occasional travel requirements in the future across England and Wales, after lockdown restrictions are eased, for meetings or delivery of training.
Click on the posts below for further information and an application pack
*Occupational Requirement (Equality Act 2010, Schedule 9 Part I) applies
Mackintosh Law is seeking a Court of Protection (Welfare) Solicitor
Closing Date: Thursday 2nd of Jan 2020
Mackintosh Law is seeking a full time solicitor (2 + years PQE) to join their mental capacity team to work alongside Nicola Mackintosh QC (Hon) and their trainees undertaking complex and strategic casework in the Court of Protection.
Please see here for more information and how to apply.
Please note that while the application deadline is 2 January 2020 early applications received by 4pm on 16 December 2019 will be considered with a view to interviews taking place before the festive period
RCJ Advice is seeking a range of professionals to join their team.
Closing Dates: Various
RCJ Advice is an exceptional Citizens Advice Service delivering national legal advice services, both front line and second tier, to people unable to afford legal representation and advice. We are based within the Royal Courts of Justice, the Central London Family Court and in sites across Islington where we deliver the local Citizens Advice Service.
They are seeking:
- 2x FT Qualified Family Solicitors for their national domestic abuse service FLOWS, one based at theirfamily legal centre in the Central London Family Court, one in Brighton. Both £38,403 per annum and fixed-term up to March 2020 initially
- A part time Debt Solicitor to deliver bankruptcy and debt advice at the Central London County Court, £21,945 per annum for 20 hours/week
- A FT Immigration Paralegal to work on a national EU Settlement legal consultancy scheme, £29,796 per annum and fixed term up to March 2020 initially
- A FT Homelessness Prevention Solicitor to work in Enfield supporting private tenants facing eviction, £38,403 per annum fixed term up to June 2020 initially
- A FT Civil Solicitor for their RCJ Advice Civil Team – £38,403 per annum – permanent
- A FT Civil Support Office for their RCJ Advice Civil team – £29,796 per annum – permanent
Details of all vacancies, including application pack is available on their website.