We’re recruiting new members to our Advisory Committee of committed and expert legal aid practitioners and practice managers. The Advisory Committee supports our Board and staff team to:
- Set our strategy and objectives;
- Carry out policy and campaigning work;
- Engage with Government and respond to consultations and other issues;
- Answer queries from our Members;
- Organise and deliver our events, such as the LAPG Conference and LALY’s.
For more information download the Advisory Committee Recruitment Pack. (PDF, 7 pages, 0.5MB)
If you have any queries about the role or the application process, please contact us.